The moment before your listing is photographed, you will want to walk through the home one last time to make sure it's 100% ready. You've already had it staged, so this shouldn't take more than five minutes to run through.
- Anything that is used to clean the dishes should be hidden under the sink. That includes brushes, wash cloths, dish soap, etc. The sink should be completely empty.
- Kitchen towels should be perfectly folded if hanging on a rack.
- Any extra clutter on the countertops should be hidden.
- Put all toilet lids down.
- Determine if you want shower curtains open or closed.
- Artfully fold hanging towels in thirds.
- Hide any toiletries or products under the sink or in cabinets.
- Straighten/fluff pillows.
- Refold or straighten throw blankets.
- Make sure all the blinds are set to the correct height or opened the correct amount. Your photographer can help make those decisions with you.
- It is recommended to turn all lights on including lamps. If you notice any ceiling fans on, make sure to switch those off too.
- Make sure all personal photos are out of sight to respect the privacy of your clients.